Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Chroma - The Power of Personal Magnetism!

Well, there's another EPIC tournament coming up on Dec 10th, at the Oakville GW Bunker and this time it's 4000 points!

I've really debated what army to bring: the Lost and Damned that have done so well for me previously... but I'll have a hard time scraping together 4000 points, 3000 was really pushing it last time; the Tyranids... well, I've got something like 5000 points worth of models, but not that much painted, and I'm all out of hex bases and my next order of them has been delayed for some reason... *sigh* And I don't want to do Eldar, cuz that would be cheesy. *laugh*

So, what does that leave... Orks... but what kind? At that point level you can get a look of fun Ork toys... but who has the most toys? Why of course! Orkamedies and his Gargant Bigmobs! Yep, I'm doing the Gargant army.



Those are the Big Bad Boyz I'm working on: a Krawler Gargant, a Kustom Gargant, a Blasta Gargant, and a Great Gargant. The thing is, there's lots of options in the list, particularly for kustom parts and weapons, so what to do? Well, you get some rare earth magnets and make weapons that you can swap! Wow, those magnets are strong!


Well, I've got a lot of modelling and painting to yet, so it's fortunate that D-Girl is out of town all weekend... not so fortunate that it looks like enough people are around to play D&D! I'll let you know which game wins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home