Sunday, May 29, 2005

Chroma - What's that bitter taste I taste?

Well, it finally happend... my Lost and the Damned army got beat... and beat good! Three formations wiped out and the remaining three broken at the end of turn 4... a sound defeat! And who administered this drubbing? BloodNGuts himself and his White Scar successors, the Nomads. I think it was him realizing his White Scar bikers get an extra close-combat attack that really put him over the top... forgetting about it in the previous game cost him a cruical assault. It was a good run of six victories, but all empires end.

So, what shall I do now? Well, I'll lick my wounds (hey, it was a Slaanesh cult!) and break out the Eldar! *laugh* Every time my cheesy army gets beat, I retreat to something cheesier! Mmmmmm... cheese!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home