Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chroma - Lost in the Warp

Okay, where the heck have we been?!

Why playing games of course! Hectic summer, busy fall, and now winter is approaching... the season of gaming!

There have actually been quite a few games going on, I even won another (small) Tournament with my Lost and Damned army! But recently my focus has been on Tyranids, been playtesting various new rules and such against a wide variety of armies. BloodnGuts and I even have a couple of games scheduled for tomorrow.

If you'd like to read the Tyranid battle reports I've been posting over on the EpiComms site, here are some handy links!

Battle 1: v.s. Steel Legion Imperial Guard

Battle 2: v.a. Black Legion Chaos Marines

Battle 3: v.s. Biel-Tan Eldar

Battle 4: v.s. 3rd Phase Expansion Tau

Battle 5: v.s. 3rd Phase Expansion Tau, again!

So, feel free to join the boards and comment or you can comment here. Sorry there's no pictures, we kind of got caught up in doing the game logs and didn't snap a lot of shots. I'll try to post some pics in the near future!

Again, sorry for the long absence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home