Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Chroma - The vagaries of life and war

Hmmm... where've we been?

Busy week with work, girlfriend back for only two weeks before being gone for two months, and I'm catsitting two cats (D-girl's cats, getting them acclimatized to my apartment for when she's away), so, I haven't been doing much EPIC, other than watching eBay for deals and such.

Was going through my models while cleaning up for the cats arrival (none of my troops wanted to face Mega-Bio-Titans-With-Claws-n-Teeth, so they're now in armoured crew compartments) and worked out what I've got: Once I get paint on everything, looks like I can field over 6000 points in each of Eldar, Guard, and Orks... even I was a little surprised! Haven't gone through the Chaos or Tyranid stuff yet as those armylists haven't been finalized.

I hope to get back to painting soon and I might have a small battle on Saturday, so, I've got that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I think you've already told me but you don't have any super-heavies or titans do you?

-PipBoy

2:42 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin said...

Actually, I won a bunch of IG superheavies off eBay recently... two companies worth!

-Chroma

8:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home