Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Chroma - Getting back on the gunwagon that threw ya

Well, my girlfriend returns from Europe tonight, so I'm not sure how much gaming I'm going to be getting in during the next few weeks (In two weeks, she's heading to Central America... for two months, helping sick kids! She's so nice, I have to be doubly evil!).

Derek, a non-SCC13er, wants to get in a scrap with me Thursday, and I'd like my Orks to regain their confidence. So, which to choose: loving or fighting (and possibly more fighting)? Fortunately for me, I might be able to get two out of the three, as D-Girl (the girlfriend) has a big exam Thursday night... might be just enough time to get in a good fight. I hope I can manage the logistics.

As my digi-cam will be back, I'll try and take some pictures if the fight happens. If not, I'll just do some shots of my Orks in progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home